JLVM designs and builds Catering Vehicles to suit all food transfer needs, such as frozen food, chilled and fresh food, in an appropriate manner to maintain the proper temperature in the rooms. A single vehicle offers three different compartments with different temperatures and purposes.
- Unit Body structure
- Sandwich Panels; isolated from inside to maintain temperatures
- The entrance to the body structure is meant to be through three access (more or less could be done), Two side doors & one rear door as are example
- The doors are equipped with heavy duty hinges, fittings and locking mechanisms
- The entrance is equipped with steps allowing easy entrance for the personnel to the vehicle
- Could be built on different sizes, one use or multi use
The Internal Unit Structure:
JVM can be built Catering Vehicles upon customer's request One compartment, (2) Compartment, (3) Three Compartment Systems (Fresh, Chilled and Frozen).
Consists of compartments:
- Fresh compartment, easy accessible to the vehicle for loading and unloading, suitable for storage of goods such as rice, Gas Cylinders etc.
- Chilled compartment, easy accessible to the vehicle for loading and unloading, suitable for storage of goods such as fruit, vegetables, dairies etc.
- Frozen compartment, easy accessible to the vehicle for loading and unloading, suitable for storage of goods such as meat, fish, chickens etc.
Each compartment is equipped with:
- Suitable shelves
- Drain pipes
- Suitable lighting
- 24V DC, engine driven compressor
- Inner units (evaporators)
- Control panel: 1. Located at the driver cab. 2. Displays and controls the evaporator unit
Chassis and Sizes:
The Catering Vehicles are built on various chassis according to customers demand and needs, such as: Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Kia, Isuzu; and be resized according to request and sizes approved in customer's country.